School Operating Hours
7.30am – 5.30pm daily
1. School Visits
• To visit the school or meet the school staff, call the General Office to make prior arrangements.
• For the safety of our pupils, all parents/guardians are requested to report to the General Office to obtain a visitors’ pass before proceeding to other parts of the school.
• Use the student handbook to communicate with the teacher of your child.
• Parents are to wait at the allotted waiting area when fetching their children from school.
2. School Carpark
• Parents/Guardians are kindly requested to drop off their children in the school, along the covered porch. The speed limit for all vehicles within the school premises is 15km/h.
3. School Activities
• Consent forms are given for ALL school activities.
• Please ensure that the consent forms are duly signed and returned to teacher concerned.
• Any pupil who is absent for class or any school activity must produce a medical certificate or an explanatory letter from his/her guardian.
• Please inform FORM TEACHER via telephone/email if your child is going to be absent for MORE than 1 day
• If your child has to leave school early, please inform FORM TEACHER and report to General Office to fetch your child.
5. Other Safety Rules
• Pupils are not to wear expensive jewellery or other valuables to school. They are also NOT to bring too much money to school.
• Any form of electronic devices is not allowed in school. Eg. handphone, electronic games