- About PCPS
School Advisory Committee School Leaders Vision, Mission, Values, Motto School Crest / Flag School Song School Videos Our Facilities Our Location Privacy Statement Contact Us
- PCPS Personnel
School Executive Committee Teaching Staff Learning Support Staff Non-Teaching Staff
- PCPS Experience
Departments and Committees Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) Swimsafer Events Programme
- PCPS Stakeholders
Parent Support Group
- For Parents
Admission Matters General Matters Useful Links Parents' Notes Forms Subject Downloads Frequently Asked Questions Student Learning Space Home-based Learning
- MK @ Punggol Cove
Staff Contact List Contact Us
For Foreign Students
- Payment of School Fees is DURING Office Hours, Mondays and Fridays: 9:30 am – 3:00pm.
- Please pay the school fees to the GENERAL OFFICE before the 22nd OF EVERY MONTH.
- Please bring along the FEE NOTIFICATION LETTER from MOE for easy reference.
- We encourage those paying cash to use GIRO to avoid the hassle of meeting the above deadline.
- If your child/ward needs to leave the school before the end of the academic year, please ensure that all his/her outstanding fees are paid BEFORE he/she returns to his/her home country.
- The fee structure is as follows:
SG - Singaporean
PR - Permanent Resident
IS - International Student